ASL 2 Summer 2014
Trinity Baptist Church 07/19/14 11:00 A.M
I arrived at Trinity Baptism Church for a cookout for the deaf. It was Saturday around
noon with about forty people in attends. Trinity baptism Church is a diverse church that is gear
Full Employment is when 96% of work force is employed. The other 4% is frictional unemployment.
The closer the economy gets to full employment, there is more inflation.
- this is because:
The first two things labor unions focused one were 1.)
) the common name of the organism I picked was the Keg Largo Woodrat
B) The complete scientific name is "Neotoma Floridana Smalli"
C) The reason I choose this organism is because while in Key Largo in July 2012 when I was on the shore
near mangrove plants