Algebra 2 Unit 2 Practice Test
Show all work for extra credit. Please deposit your work in the
1. What is the y-intercept of 3y 2x = 18
Y=2/3x+6 now x becomes 0
Algebra 2 Unit
Unit 3 Practice Test
1. Does this graph represent a function?
2. What is the value of g(-2) if g(x) = 3|x| + 4 ?
3. What is the vertex of the graph of f(x) = -5|x + 2| - 3?
4. What is the range of f(x) = |x| - 2?
5. What is the equation of f(x) if the gra
Math | Graded Assignment | Unit Test, Part 2 | An Introduction
Unit Test, Part 2: An Introduction
Answer the questions below. When you are finished, submit this test to your teacher by the due date for full credit.