Critical Thinking Assignment 7
Two characters from Sankofa that I will be referring to are Nunu and Mona/Shula. Mona
is a young model that is having a photoshoot around sacred grounds in Africa. While exploring
and following a tour group through the build
Critical Thinking Assignment
1. What is the BITCH Test and what is its purpose?
The BITCH Test as described in the textbook was a test administered by Williams to
White samples to show that standardized tests could be invalid in measuring
knowledge when c
Critical Thinking Assignment 3
In Dr. Wade Nobles speech Black Men Think Tank, there are a lot of different
examples of the dimensions of Afrocentrisim. The first example I saw was of collectivism which
is shown by the crowd hes speaking to agreeing with
Critical Thinking Assignment 5
1. Print out the results ad write the results below.
The results from Harvards Race IAT showed that I slightly prefer European Americans
over African Americans.
2. Write your reactions towards your results.
I wasnt surprised
Critical Thinking Assignment 4
1. Describe the intent of original rites-of-passage programs, in African and indigenous Eastern
The original rites-of-passage programs in African and indigenous Eastern cultures were meant to
Critical Thinking Assignment 6
1. The textbook refers to structural family as the who; those that the family consists of and
what it looks like whereas functional definitions of family is what purpose each
person/member of the family serves. In someone th
Critical Thinking Assignment 8
1. Describe the different views Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. Dubois had on education
amongst African Americans.
When it came to education, Booker T Washingtion looked at education among African
Americans as being somethin