It shifted into industry.
Government-business entanglements undergirded industrial development of the US
It caused them to flourish in size
Chains of gambling, saloons, etc
Welded the west Coast more Firmly to the unio
1. Economic interests, military, and strategic, religious and missionary interests, Social
Darwinist thinking and closing of the American frontier
2. Aimed at rallying Latin America nations behind American leadership and opening Lati
1. He was a great soldier, but an utterly inept politician.
2. To revive the gory memories of the Civil War.
3. Jim FIsk and Jay Gould concerted a plot in 1869 to corner the gold market. Boss Tweed
contributed by the Tweed Ring which
1. The government implemented to pacify growing native tensions out west by signing
treaties with the chiefs of various tribes
2. The battle of the Little Bighorn was an Indian triumphs in the plains wars.
3. Major players in the bat