207. Transport- the movement from one place to another through different ways and organelles
208. Excretion- the waste that is given off from an organism after being digested
209. Respiration- the process in which animals and plants undergo through there
58. Transport is the movement of s substance from one place to another.
59. Passive transport is the movement of biochemical and other atomic or molecular substances
across cell membranes. And this requires no energy.
60. Active transport is the movement
Grading Period 1
1. Carbohydrates are compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms, usually in a
ratio of 1: 2: 1. This is a main source of energy for most animals that breakdown sugars, such as
glucose, supplies immediate ene
148. Genetic recombination- is the transmission-genetic process by which the combinations of alleles
observed at different loci in two parental individuals become shuffled in offspring individuals
149. Protein Synthesis-the process by which amino acids ar