Food Chemistry (B)
This presentation was prepared using
draft rules. There may be some
changes in the final copy of the
rules. The rules which will be in your
Coaches Manual and Student
Manuals will be the official
Lets play a game.
Today is all about the details. Lets just see how good you are with details. It is all about the details.
Need paper and a pencil/pen.
Write down the answer about something you should all be familiar with. You see it all the time. A doll
1. On the front, top of the dollar bill, closest to the top, what does it say?
2. On the back what is the motto?
3. True or false there are four number ones on the front.
4. Whose picture is on the front?
5. Under the persons picture on the fr
Food Science: Dairy
Forrest Schultz, PhD
Wisconsin State Science Olympiad Director
Director, 2016 Science Olympiad National
Chemistry National Rules Committee
Chair, Department of Chemistry and Physics
University of Wisconsin-Stout
Division B F