Vakil 1: Dhaval (Rao)
Vakil 2: Manan
Ramanbhai: Dhaval (Patel) or Akash (new)
Rameshbhai: Akash (old)
odience 1: Hitul
odience 2: Parth
odience 3: Akash (new) or Dhaval (Patel)
Scene: Stage per court no scene che, sam same be k
Period and Frequency:
1. An object is spun around in circular motion such that it completes 100 cycles in 25 s.
a. What is the period of its rotation?
b. What is the frequency of its rotation?
2. An object completes 2500 cycles
Newtons Law of Universal Gravitation
The greatest moments in science are when two phenomena that were considered completely separate
suddenly are seen as just two different versions of the same thing. Newtons explanation that the motion of
the moon around
Identify the choice that best completes the statement or answers the question.
1. During a sale, customers receive an extra discount if they spend $200 or more. So far, Erins purchases total
$135. Which inequality can be solved t
Circular Motion Multiple Choice Homework
1. A car moves around a circular path of a constant radius at a constant
speed. Which of the following statements is true?
A. The cars velocity is constant
B. The cars acceleration is constant
PSI Physics - Kinematics
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An object moves at a constant speed of 6 m/s. This means that the object:
A. Increases its speed by 6 m/s every second
B. Decreases its speed by 6 m/s every second
C. Doesnt move
D. Has a positive acce
Dynamics Multiple Choice Homework
1. In the absence of a net force, a moving object will
A. slow down and eventually stop
B. stop immediately
C. turn right
D. move with constant velocity
E. turn left
2. When a cat sleeps on a table, the
1. A block is suspended from a string; does the gravitational force do any work on it?
2. What is the difference between work done by the gravitational force on descending and ascending objects?
3. A woman climbs up stairs; does she do a
Chapter 1: Solutions
Introduction Concept 2: i can identify key characteristics of a set of data.
1) This data set describes the students in Mr. Buckleys class (James, Jen, Sharon)
2) Quantitative: ACT Score, GPA Categorical: Gender, Favorite Subject