ASSIGNMENT: Answer the following questions that are based off the video.
A. Identify Serbias motives for carrying out this assassination.
B. On what special day did this event occur for Serbians? For the Archduke?
C. Examine who these con
1. How did businesses effect the consumer economy?
2. Why did businesses turn to installment plans for consumers? Were installment
plans a success or failure? Give examples.
3. How come cities got electrical
Russia's Year of Revolutions
Pro-democracy forces toppled Russia's last Czar, but within months he had been replaced by a Soviet
dictatorship and police state
By Michael Wines
Nicholas II, the Czar of imperial Russia, was commanding his troops in the Worl
World War I
Why It Still Matters
In 1919, the 'war to end all wars' formally ended with the Treaty of Versailles. but 90 years later, we're still
living with the consequences
By Craig R. Whitney
World War I, the most murderous conflict in history up to th
1. Who was Porfirio Diaz and what happened to him?
2. Who was Francisco Madero and what were his goals?
3. What event occurred in 1913?
4. What did Woodrow Wilson refuse to recognize? Why?
5. How did Wi
1. Explain how the US convoy system worked?
2. How did the Allies view the newly arriving American soldiers?
3. Who was the 369th Infantry Regiment? What did they do?
4. Explain the peace agreement Lenin makes with Germa
CHAPTER 19 SECTION 4
War Industries Board -
War Trade Board -
War Labor Policies Board -
2. Why did the US government create Daylight Savings Time?
3. Why was a movie about the American Revolution banned under the censorship
1. Who was the Big Four?
2. What was the concern with Russia at the Paris Peace Conference? What was Lenin
asking the world to do?
3. Why did the US government oppose the League Nations which their President created?
US HISTORY II MINI-PROJECT
Interview with a person from the 1920s
What you will do is conduct an interview with a person from the 1920s.
You should ask 5 of the most important, in depth, essential questions you
can think of. They should be about the vario