1. According to Susanna, what does the doctor say about Bettys illness?
2. Why doesnt Parris want anyone to speak about whats happening in the
3. What did Reverend Parris see the girls doing? Use detail.
4. According to Abigail, what is the cause
Pride and Prejudice10 Key Scenes
September 3, 2008
1) Mr. Bingley moves in Netherfield Park, which arouses much talk within the
neighborhood because he is in want of a wife. Mr. Bingley has a big fortune wh
PERVEHICLETYPEENTERTHEWUMBER WWWi'N EACH CATEGORY '
mum" ICOIPANY NON LONOTERIA TRIP 1 WW
OINNEO m0 LEASE LEAOII _-.'Ovmm
' REFRIGERATED TRMLERS
EXPLAIN ALL vu- REsrousu an a. no
LAWSUIT OPTIONSI- Buyer: GtIIde page 6.
[j iwantthe Limitation on Lawsuit Option. - 1 "
E] I want the No Limitation on Lawsuit Option. My bodily injury liability prerhittm will be % to ' % higher ifl select
the No Limitation on Lawsuit opt
neencv cusTouear; Erma-1 OP lD:LJ
PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. INCLUDING INFORMATION FROM A CREDIT OR OTHER INVESTIGATIVE REPORT. MAY BE COLLECTED FRW PERSONS
OTHER THAN YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS APPLICATION FOR IN
1. On page 20, what is the implication of the following exchange between the
HAPPY: Youre not still sour on Dad, are you, Biff?
Biff: Hes all right, I guess.
2. On page 21, what does Biff say about the way his father acts towards him?
3. On page
Answer each of the following questions in your notebook using complete
1. What is Charley concerned about?
2. Who is Ben and what does Willy think of him? What does Ben represent for
3. How does Willy feel about the boys stealing lumber?
23 questions (Act I) DN: What caused Proctor to have the affair? (5 sentences) Notes pages 1-32 DN: Five things learned about Hale DN: What mistake does Giles Corey make? 5 sentences CW: 5 sentences on how Act I sheds light on the human motivations behi
3 cause effect relationships from world to line 50.
4 questions, lines 50-85. (World)
How does Myth reflect Native American values? 5 sentences
Class Notes (World)
Pg. 41, #5
Definition Trickster tale
Definition Archetypal characters
Midterm Review: Final Details
What is a thesis statement?
Where does a thesis statement belong in an essay?
What does it mean when someone says a thesis must be extractable?
For The Crucible, answer the following questions:
1. Who is sick at the beginning
"An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" Answer each of the following questions: 1. How is imagination used in the story? 2. How is the main character's tension emphasized by the author? 3. Write down three interesting things you know about Ambrose Bierce. 4.
The Great Gatsby: Chapter VI
1. What is Gatsbys legal name?
2. When and why does he change his name?
3. Describe Gatsbys parents in your own words.
4. As a young man, how did Gatsby feel about women?
5. What does Codys yacht represent to Gatsby?
6. Why do
Answer each of the following questions using complete sentences.
1. How would you describe Nick's background? 2. What quality in Gatsby does Nick admire? 3. What occupation is Nick hoping to find? 4. Describe the houses of Nick and Gatsby. 5. D
1. Who was the only adult in the woods on the night in question? 2. Explain one lie Abigail told to Parris. 3. According to Abigail, what did Proctor teach her? 4. Why doesn't Proctor like to go to church? 5. What does Rebecca Nurse believe to be the caus
The Accidental Tourist10 Key Scenes
September 3, 2008
1) Just as the novel opens Sarah and Macon decide to separate. This scene is important
because it sets the scene for the rest of the novel. It represent