Stress & Stress
Stress in your own
For number one on your sheet, in your
own words write a one sentence
definition of stress. No right or wrong
answer at this point as you answer th
Stress and Stress Management Notes
1. In your own words write down a one sentence definition of stress.
2. Stress as defined for in the power point-
3. What causes stress?
4. How many types of stressors are there in our lives?
5. What is an exampl
Refuse or Lose
STOP AND THINK!
will have to make many decisions
STOP and consider consequences
Eye to eye
Avoid, Escape, Refuse
comfortable with refusal skills
leaves you le
* Below are the questions that can be found in the Process section of the web quest. Use the links that matchup
with these questions to find your answers. You may type your answers, save it, and email it when you complete
task two of this a
Has little control over direction their life takes
Decide Model Power Point
1) Give an example of a situation that represents inactive decision making.
2) Give an example of a situation that represents reactive decision making.
3) Give an example of a situation that represents proactive decision m
Character & Personality PP
1. Define Character
2. A) Does our personality change? B) If yes, by what?
3. Who shapes out personality the most as we develop?
4. Would a Type A personality be someone that pushes themselves to achieve their goals or
Character: the distinctive qualities
that describe how a person thinks,
feels, and behaves.
Personality: a persons internally
based characteristic way of acting