Name _ Date _ Class _
Episode 3: The Facts About Depression
Activity A: Listening and Learning
Directions: Download the Facts About Depression podcast from www.glencoe.com. As you listen,
write down the main answer to the questions below.
1. How many youn
Self-concept: Picture or perception of
Self Esteem: Feelings we have about
Self-worth: How we feel we fit in with
SELF CONCEPT DEFINED
A persons view of what he/
Name _ Period _
SELF-CONCEPT / SELF-ESTEEM
1. What is SELF-ESTEEM
2. What is SELF-CONCEPT?
3. What is SELF-WORTH?
4. Considering its definition, list three types of things that will affect a persons self-esteem?
5. What are the values that guide you perso
JUNIOR HEALTH STI PROJECT
You will pick an STI to research from a list provided. You can work with a partner
or on your own. If you are working with a partner then both people must be involved
in the presentation.
With the materials that you gather you mu
goes on high
is known as
Autonomic Nervous System
Body reacts to stressor,
hormones are released and
energy is used.
- there are approximately 10 youth suicides
for every 100,000 youth
- there are approximately 11 youth suicides
EVERY 2 Hours and 11 Minutes
- a person under the age of 25 completes suicide
Why Suicide Prevention