Understanding the Ozone Hole PowerPoint FollowSheet
1. How many atoms of oxygen does Ozone have?
2. If Ozone is in the _,
it is considered to be a pollutant.
3. Ozone is (thinnest, denser) at the poles and
(thinnest, denser) at the Equator.
Name: _ Class: _ Date: _
Modern Marvels The Hoover Dam
1. List the four reasons given why the Hoover Dam was built:
2. What river does the Hoover Dam control?
3. Mark the location of the Hoover Dam on the map below. Label each state that the r
Environmental Science Final Exam Review Sheet
The final exam will be based upon the information contained in chapters 11-19 of your text book.
Name: _ Period: _ Date: _
Environmental Science Study Guide
Climate Change and Global Warming
Understand and be able to apply each of these terms.
6. Greenhouse effect