Soils Quiz Review
1. What are the 3 textures that make up soil?
2. What is Loam?
3. If my garden soil is a sandy clay, what could I add to it to make it better for planting in? Make sure
you explain why.
4. What is humus?
After the film: Saving Species Planet Earth
THIS IS THE ESSAY PORTION OF THE BIODIVERSITY QUIZ
Choose one of the quotes below taken from the film and write at least a one paragraph (at least 5 sentences)
response to it, relating what you saw in the film w
Assistant Director of Operations
New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife
Mail Code 501-03
PO Box 420
Trenton NJ 08625
Dear Assistant Director Herrighty:
I am writing to you because. (state your position for or against th
Name: _ Period: _
Forestry and Land Use Test Review
Forestry Notes PPT
1. Compare old growth vs secondary growth forests.
2. What makes a healthy forest ecosystem?
3. What are 3 parts of the water cycle that trees affect?
4. What are 2 major carbo
Feeding the World TEST REVIEW
This is to be completed IN CLASS on Tuesday May 7. It will be collected on
Wednesday May 8th.
Your TEST is on Wednesday May 8th! Email me with any specific questions you
Make sure to bring your binder to class
Name: _ Period: _ Date: _
Ecosystem review Questions
1. What is the energy source for all living things?
Where would you find the most toxins in a food chain?
Where would you find the most and least energy in a food chain?
4. Define the following:
Ecology and Populations (Unit 1) Test Review
1. 3 types of population dispersion we studied in class? Draw out and label each.
2. Compare sampling types- mark and recapture, random sample plots, plots along a transect
3. 3 types of symbiosis with examples
Unit 2: Biodiversity Take Home Test Essays
The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge is an important breeding ground for caribou. In recent years, oil
drilling in this area was hotly debated in the United States Congress. Advocates
Biodiversity and Endangered Species Quiz Review
QUIZ ON MONDAY THIS WILL BE COLLECTED AND GRADED ON MONDAY!
1. What is biodiversity?
2. Why do we need biodiversity?
3. What are hotspots of biodiversity? Where are these GENERALLY