3. Activation energy describe the minimum energy which must be available to a chemical system
with potential reactants to result in a chemical reaction, whether it is endothermic or exothermic.
Endothermic is the
Chapter 7 homework essay
The plasma membrane consist of both proteins and lipid. Protein is molecules consisting
of one or more long chains of amino acid residues, and lipids are molecules that contains
hydrocarbon and make up
AP Psychology Unit 1 Test Corrections
Question #2: Behavior is?
Answer: A. anything a person does
Explanation: Behavior is classified by anything a person does because, how a person acts or
does something can describe their behavior.
AP Psychology Unit 2 Review
1. Biopsychology is the study of how biological processes, especially those
occurring in the nervous system, relate to behavior.
2. The purpose of a neuron is that it collects huge amounts of information and
AP Psychology Unit X review
1. Many motivated activities begin with a need, or internal deficiency. Needs cause a drive
to develop. Drives activate a response designed to push us toward a goal. Reaching a goal
that satisfies the need ends
Universal gates are logic gates
that can be used to represent all
other types of logic gates.
There are 2 types of Universal
Virtual Fly Lab
Questions for F1 Generation:
1. Are the phenotypes of the F1 offspring what you would have predicted from your cross?
Why or why not?
Answer: The phenotypes of the F1 offspring are what I expected because I knew that both
Apterous and Vest
Transformation Lab Write-up
Title: Transformation Lab
Objective: be able to understand gene expression and how it works
Foam microtube holder
Crushed ice and Styrof
This article was about research involving placement of a human gene into a Drosophila (fruit fly)
genome, proving that human and fruit fly genes are very similar. The experiment showed that the effect
of the human gene in the flys genome
Gel Electrophoresis lab write-up
Title: Restriction Digestion and Analysis of Lamba DNA
1. To learn how to cut lamba DNA into a series of fragments using restriction enzymes.
2. To learn to separate and sort a large group of DNA molecules accor
Title: Daphnia Lab
1. To observe the effect of various substances on the heart rate of Daphnia, relating it to
possible environmental conditions.
2. To describe how heart rate affects physiological processes.
Blood Pressure Lab Write-Up
Title: Physiology of the Circulatory System
Understand the relationship between temperature and the rates of physiological processes
Understand basic anatomy of various circulatory systems
Be able to understand the importance of the circulatory system
Be able to understand the difference between systolic and diastolic pressure
Understand what is atherosclerosis and what it does