1. Now that you have learned about the creation of Israel and the reactions
of the Palestinians and Arab nations, you can see how complicated this
issue truly is. Based on what you have learned, who do you believe
should have control over the land the Jew
1. The Industrial Revolution, Enlightenment, and other advancements during the
eighteenth and nineteenth-century revolutionized Western Europe. Russia
remained unique due to the tsar's continued opposition towards anything
challenging his authority.
1. In a detailed paragraph, compare and contrast the economic recovery in Japan and
Western Europe after WWII. How were the two similar? How were the two different?
Give two examples of each and be sure to include other important facts and details in
1. In a well-composed essay, explain the four main objections to
The first revolves around international trade which means that they
encouraged trade between different countries to increase foreign
affairs. The second deals with investment
1. Choose one invention that you feel impacted life during the Industrial
Revolution the most. Why did you choose this invention? What impact did
it have on life during this time? Use details to support your response.
The steam engine, I chose this becaus
1. Using the information which you studied in this section, write an essay that shows
why artistic achievements in the Medieval Period were important. Be sure to include
as least three specific examples and justify your choice in your answer.
Art in the m
1. As we have stated, the attack on Pearl Harbor can be viewed in different
perspectives. Both the United States and Japan viewed the attack in very
different ways. Now it is time for you to "think outside the box" and imagine
that you are a Japanese sold
The American Pageant III
DESCRIBE JOHN ADAMS ROLE IN THE FIRST CONTINENTAL CONGRESS?
He represented Massachusetts Bay, along with Samuel Adams, Thomas
Cushing, Robert Trent Paine. They were leaders of the Radical Party, which
rejected the prospects for
Copley Family Portrait
My observation of this portrait showed me the following:
Value of education
The values that were imprinted in my mind were:
The closeness of the family. Where the mot
Henry David Thoreau
He was a philosopher and creative artist.
He dedicated his life to nature.
Although he was very into individualism, he gradually moved to activism, fighting against
injustice to slaves.
He was a committed member to both the family and