General divisions of the elements
usually solid at room temperature
Good conductors of electricity and heat
Conduct heat and energy
The living ocean
Apolo Alvarado C
Gross and net
Phytoplankton are single celled microscopic organisms that carry out photosynthesis.
Phytoplankton use pigments to absorb energy from sunlight.
Most photosynthetic organisms prossess t
DIEGO CABRERA, EMILIO DAVILA, APOLO ALVARADO
With the exception of phospholipids, which partially dissolve in water, all lipids are generally insoluble in
This is due to the presence of long-chain fatty acids in their struct
African Independence Movements
Black Africans fought in World War I in British and French armies.
Many Africans hoped that independence after the war would be their reward.
As one newspaper in the Gold Coast argued, if Afric
Biology 101: Additional practice genetics problems - KEY
These will not be collected
In the fruit fly Drosophila, normal wings (W) are dominant to vestigial (w), and normal
ocelli (N) are dominant to white ocelli (n). Note: vestigial means shrunken and
1. List the Confucian values that wanted Chiang Kai-Shek want to keep and which ideas did he want
to avoid from the west? Courtesy,duty,honesty,honorweretheConfucianvaluesthatwantedtokeep.
2. What w
1. What is the Red Guard? How did it help Maos permanent revolution? Theredguardwere
There is no exact date in which the WW2 started
Hitler was one of the reasons why the war started
A devastating tactic combining movement of troops, tanks, and massive use of air power to
support infantry movements
They were fighting for territory
Time and place
- The war started in the nineteenth century.
- Before World War 1, European powers use of the industrial innovations
to create weapons.
- Germany, Italy, and Austria- Hungary came together in the triple
- Great Britain, France, an