Save as and name your file yourname_11.4
Use blue, bold font for your answers
Answer your questions on this document and submit it for a grade.
11.4 Weather Scavenger Hunt
1. Go to the website: http:/www.srh.noaa.gov/jetstream/
Find the chart of gas
Module 12 Lecture and Study GuideClimate and Biomes
1. What is the difference between weather and climate?
2. Name the 5 categories in the Koppen Classification System.
3. List 3 characteristics for each of the 5 categories.
Module 11 Power Point Study Guide
Record answers in med blue, bold font.
Air Masses and Life Cycles of Weather Systems
1. List and describe the four regions that air masses form:
2. Distinguish between continental polar and continental t
SAS 66 - Where does the rain go now?
Use bold, blue font for answers.
1.What is the hydrologic cycle?
2.Draw a diagram of the hydrologic cycle. Include explanations for the major
processes (evaporation, condensation, precipitation, infiltration, sur
Module 10 Study Guide
Please answer these questions as you view the PowerPoint.
Briefly explain the water cycle, using and defining the terms condensation,
precipitation, and evapotranspiration. (Write a 4-5 sentence paragraph for this
NAME: Stephen Parson
2.4 Three Gorges Dam Debate
What are negative and positive impacts of building dams? Use the Three Gorge's Dam as a case study
to find out.
This massive dam project has generated plenty of controversy from the start. The dam will bene
7.2 Assignment: We all wonder, how did we get here? The
following assignment will take you through a theory based on
Watch the video
David Christian: The history of our world in 18 minutes
You can access the video directly by going