Your topic should be a debatable idea and you need to clearly state and maintain your
position on that topic. Since you will need to support it with facts, examples, and solid
reasoning, it should be something for which you believe you ha
Crimes Against People
Criminal v. Non criminal homicide
*Be able to identify the elements for each:
First degree murder
Second degree murder
2. Community policing3. What are felonies and misdemeanors?
4. What are the types of crime?
5. Compare the crime rate in American from the 70s through present.
6. What is the UCR who prints it out?
7. Why do crimes occur?
8. What are some steps we
Legal aid organization
What is the issue regarding advertising for attorneys?
Know the various types of firms lawyers work in for example private practice.
What is the client attorney privilege?
When do you n
1. Describe the inquisitional and adversarial system of law.
2. Why are their tribal courts?
3. Dissenting opinion
4. Concurring opinion.
5. voir dire
6. peremptory challenges
7. removal for cause
8. What is appeals court? What needs to be proven to file
Chapter 3 Review Advocacy
3. Explain the pros and cons to lobbyists.
4. Why do we vote?
8. Who can vote today? How has this changed over the years?
9. What countries have the highe
Directions: Answer the following questions using chapter 2 of you book.
1. Explain the 3 levels of government in which law making occurs, giving examples of each.
2. Explain the supremacy clause.
3. Where do ideas for bills come f
American Law Chapter 1 Review
2. Describe Human Rights
3. Civil action
4. Executive branch
7. Separation of powers
10. Give several examples of the following Values