David Cieslik Pd.2
I try to keep myself within a simple state of mind. Thinking of positive thoughts as well as
maybe calculating different paths for world problems in my head are my main goals. I also
believe that accept
The Scarlet Letter Chapters 3-4 Questions
1. The man is an Indian-tribe man that spots Hester on the Scaffold. The man is dressed partly in
American-Indian traditional attire.
2. Hester squeezes her baby again until it cries.
3. The man just loo
In 1884, at the request of Portugal, German chancellor Otto von Bismarck
called together the major western powers of the world to come to Berlin to
negotiate questions and end confusion over the control of Africa. Otto von
Poland: Auschwitz suspect charged in Germany
The Auschwitz Birkenau, or Polish concentration camps, were camps that held prisoners that had
to do forced labor. Hitler saw Poland as an agricultural land close to Germany, populated by
strong and healthy far
Poland: Training Ukrainian Army for an Attack?
Over the past several years, Russia has been threatening Poland on an all out attack. In response,
Poland decided to start training regular personnel with no military experience in order for them
to take part
There are many similarities and differences amongst the characters from The Glass Menagerie
and Ethan Frome.
In The Glass Menagerie, Toms actions act upon the similarities and differences to Ethan from
In Ethan Frome, Zeenas character an
The Russian Revolution took place in 1917, during the final phase of World
War I. It removed Russia from the war and brought about the transformation of
the Russian Empire into the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), replacing
Effects of the Russo-Japanese war
The Russo-Japanese War was a brief conflict fought between Russia
and Japan alone in 1904 and 1905. It was brought about largely by Nicholas II and
his desire to expand the Russian Empire into Asia. The tsar
The Scarlet Letter Chapters 1 and 2 Questions
1. The mood of chapter 1 can be seen as moody. No characters are yet presented, and the author
seems to be talking 9in a dark state.
2. A throng of bearded men, in sad-colored garments, steeple-crown
1. Hester decided to leak the oath she made to chillingworth.
2. The devil, as she thinks whatever he will touch would die or burn or turn to poison.
3. Sadness. Hester blames herself for marrying such a cruel man. She considered it the worst c