Recitation L1 Spring 2017: Tuesday Jan. 24
Handwritten answers due on Canvas: Jan. 26 (11:59pm)
Chapter 1 Topic Review Questions
1. List the levels of biological organization and define each term (Fig 1.2).
2. Describe the big picture of information flow
I ATP Structure
1. Food molecules are broken down and converted into ATP.
2. ATP stands for Adenosine Triphosphate( 3 phosphate groups).
3. The energy is stored in the bonds between the phosphate groups.
4. When the bonds break Energy is Released.
Freshmen Health: Hanover Park High
Nutrition: the area of health that focuses on.
Selecting food that contains nutrients- substances in food
that helps with the body processes, helps with the growth
and repair of cells,