Download Google Trips. It has a lot of cool walking tour type stuff you can do on your own in a lot of cities.
Potaes House: cheap, clean and comfortable. Not very social. $6
Stamps: Clean and comfortable, very social. $9-1
160 Chapter 4 Trigonometric Functions
M a Che-Mere.
a , . gTrigoribirietiidEMCtionS.
I Section 4.1 Angles and Their Measures
2. 277 radians (27r lengths of thread)
3. No, not quite, since the distance 7rr would require a p
Linear and Quadratic Regression Worksheet 1
Name Date Hour
1. The table below lists the total estimated numbers of United States AIDS cases, by year of diagnosis. Find the linear and
quadratic regression equations and correlation coefficients.
In Exercises 14, convert from DMS to decimal form.
In Exercises 58, convert from decimal form to degrees,
minutes, seconds (DMS).
- 6. 49.7
. 8. 99.37
In Exercises 916, convert from DMS to radia
Fill in the blank(s).
Find each of the following exactly. Leave answers in Simplest radical form.
cos 1 = %
R 36 S
cot l = 152
5m 1 = 31313
M f3 L
Right Triangle Trig Review
If sin [A = 0.5592, nd mZA t
Section 4.8 Exercises
All triangles in the supplied figures are right triangles.
. = = 0t 60=300V
1tan60 300ft,soh 30 an
m 519.615 ft.
O I N _ h _ O I II
2. tan 34 13 12 100 ft so h - 100 tan 34 13 12
100 ft 3, Let d be the length
SECTION 4.8 EXERCISES
2. Finding a Monument Height From a point 100 ft from
base, the angle of elevation of the top of the Arch of
Septimus Severus, in Rome, Italy, is 341312. How tan is
3. Finding a Distance The angle of depression from th
We did this in Alg 2!
Graph the parent function and move it!
Ex: y ( x 4) 2 5
Left or right?
Up or down?
Flip or normal?
New to Pre-Calc
If there is a negative in the front it is a
reflection over the x-axis. (flip)
If there is a nega
Story: A story between two girls. Though throughout their relationship, things go downhill
quickly. The girl, named Alex, is very smart and intelligent, and she almost always has straight
As. She has known this other girl for her entire life, nam
Section 5.3 Day 2 Independence: A special multiplication rule, Calculating Conditional Prob.
Multiplication Rule for Independent events: P(A B) = P(A) P(B)
Atleast one = 1 P(event not occuring)
83) Fill er up. In a recent month, 88% of automobile driver
Busch Period 1 Part 1 Reading Questions: These questions come from firstmy notes, then the text
and text visuals you should always answer/define these in context of what we are studying. You
are required to use the internet to find any information you str
Student Name: _ Date: _
ADM2: Final exam review Test
1. Jake is doing a black and white design. He is using pictures
that have a high separation of light and dark in
the photos. What is he concerned with?
Advanced Placement Statistics
Summer Assignment 2016
This assignment reviews some of the basic skills/concepts I would like you to
know/understand prior to taking this course; it also addresses some of the new
3.04 Biotechnology Review
1. Being able to insert a gene for interferon into hamster ovary cells so that the resulting purified drug
can be used to treat multiple sclerosis is an example of:
a) Biomedical engineering
b) Computer engineeering
c) Genetic en
AP Stats/ _
Date: _ Date Due:_
3.1 Part 2 Homework Worksheet
Correlation constant r
Please show all work on a separate piece of paper
1. Five scatterplots are shown below. Match each graph to the r below
that best describes it.
r = -0
Chapter 11 Take Home
1. The HR supervisor at a large company (more than 20,000 employees) believes that people are more
likely to call in sick on Monday or Friday, so they can take a long weekend. She took a random sample
Inference Review 3 - Free Response
1. Big Box Electronics, a large national chain store, has one store in the city of Kingston. One factor in deciding
whether to build a second store in the city is whether the current store is serving all res
1. Students in a college statistics class responded to a survey designed by their teacher. One of the survey
questions was How much sleep did you get last night? Here are the data (in hours):
9, 6, 8, 6, 8, 8, 6, 6.5, 6, 7, 9,
Homework: leng a Quudtul: EquuTIon with a Pain! and a Vortex
Direcons: Wrie a quadrmic equaTiOn in vertex form which has a graph mm The 9M3" BI-lax and
passes Through The given paint.
T- 53i21:4cfw_2a EM 1 3? T: \ 2. :$i*;.iia" my: 50*un
"Ii ' 153 T 54