Constitution Worksheet - Articles
Article 1 Legislative Branch
How long is a Senate term?
The number of representatives each state elects is based on its _.
Who serves as the president of the Senate?
What does impea
US History Review Ch.4
Governing the colonies
1. A group of people who have the power to make laws.
2. A written list of freedoms that a government promises to protect. (Includes freedom of speech)
a. Bill of rights
3. English nobles forced
US History Review Ch.6
A Nation Declares Independence
Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
Who was the author of Common Sense a pamphlet that instilled patriotism among the colonists?
Who was King o
US History Review Ch.7
Governing a New Nation
A _ contains the rules for how a government will work.
The _ of a government carries out the laws
This person led an uprising of farmers in Massachusetts.
US History Review Ch.5
Trouble on the Frontier
An agreement between nations or groups to help each other against other nations or groups
Who was the French and Indian war between?
French and British
What group of Native Ameri
US History Review Ch.2
The Age of Exploration
1. Discovered America in 1492.
a. Christopher Columbus
2. Travel completely around
3. A narrow passage that connects two large bodies of water
4. Where did Columbus believe he lande
Live in the
7th Grade U.S. History
Governing the Colonies
English Parliamentary Tradition
The colonists have political rights
Means great charter
Could not levy taxes without consulting
US History Review Ch.1
The Earliest Americans
1. Thick sheets of ice.
2. An advanced culture in which people have developed cities, science, and industries.
3. This civilization developed a calendar and lived in what is now Mex
Star Spangled Banner Analysis
A. O say! can you see, by the dawn's early light,
B. And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
C. O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?
D. O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming!
Constitution Worksheet Amendments
Bill of Rights
1. Which amendment states that private property shall not be taken for public use, without just
2. The Third Amendment bans the quartering of troops. What does quartering