BASIC RENTAL AGREEMENT OR RESIDENTIAL LEASE
This Rental Agreement or Residential Lease shall evidence the complete terms and conditions under which the parties
whose signatures appear below have agreed. Landlord/Lessor/Agent, _, shall be
Find An Apartment/House
Where is Apartment/House?
How Much Per Month?
How Much Per Month For Your Share?
(Rent / # Sharing Apt.)
What is 1.5 X Rent? This is security
What is your share of security deposit?
What are the features of t
Wall StreetDay 3
1. Why does Jake go to find Winnie at her job?
2. Did Jake tell the truth about how he found out about Winnies money?
3. What crime and punishment is Winnie up for if she brings that 100 million back into the
country to spend?
4. How does
Money Never SleepsDay 2
1. What does Gordon Gekko call this generation?
2. He used to say, Greed is good. Now, he says, people think that greed is
3. 40% of all corporate profits are from what
4. What does he call the mother of all evil?
5. How d
Wall Street Day 3
1. Why did Jakes girlfriend leave the restaurant when eating with her dad?
2. In the meeting at Jakes new job, what did the co-worker want the Chinese investors to
3. What did Jake want the Chinese to invest in?
4. What did Ja
Wall Street IIDay I
1. What happens at beginning of the movie?
2. Is there anyone there to meet him?
3. How many years later do we go to?
4. What is the date?
5. Why did Gordon Gekko go to prison?
6. Why is he on tv?
7. What is the name of his book?
Webquest at Securities and Exchange Commission
Print out on the computer and fill in by hand.
Answer the following questions from the SEC Website (sec.gov)
1. What is the purpose of the SEC (About/What We Do)
2. What 2 laws were passed togethe