1. Recording a deed is a requirement for the transfer of the property from the grantor to the grantee.
2. Owners in a joint tenancy with the right of survivorship cannot transfer their interest during their lifetime.
3. If the cou
16. Which of the following statements is incorrect concerning liquidated damages?
a. A liquidated damages clause will be enforced if, when the contract was made, it was
difficult to estimate actual damages.
b. The amount of liquidated damages must be a re
1. During the hiring interview, Supervisor Staci told Henry that as long as he did his job as requested, he
would have a job until he retired. Courts have been willing to enforce such an oral promise, even if the
companys top management did not
21.A court will:
a. enforce any express conditions intended by the parties.
b. refuse to enforce an express condition intended by the parties if the court determines it is
unfair and harmful to the general public.
c. require strict performance if a clause
6.In incorporating E-prise, the promoter gave an incorrect ZIP Code for the registered agent. All of the other
requirements for incorporation were met. E-prise is a(n):
a. de jure corporation.
b. de facto corporation.
c. corporation by estoppel.
WEEK 1 (Chapter 1 & 2)
Chapter 1: Introduction to Law
We begin with a general look at the law including its sources and classifications.
The origins of law as well as the types and subsequent classifications of law will be
discussed. You will learn the
Professor Diana Cardona
Business Law 2
Review for Final Exam
Chapter 19 through 25
Define Agency and its purpose.
- Agency relationships are formed by the mutual consent of a principal that employs the agent to
act on his behalf. Main purpose i
When was the internet created?
1969, when the U.S. Department of Defense began to create electronic communications for
military and national defense purposes.
What Act gave the electronic signatures the weight as wet signatures?