Electronic retailing providing round-the-clock access to products and services.
Web-based businesses offering participants the ability to list products for consumer bidding.
Chapter 6The Business Plan: Visualizing the Dream
1. As the game plan for a new venture, the business plan focuses on the entrepreneur's bank account and
other cash sources.
The business plan crystallizes the hope and dreams that motivat
Chapter 5The Family Business
1. When a parent retires completely and turns the firm over to a son or daughter, the firm ceases to be a
A firm remains a family business when it passes from one generation to the next.
Chapter 4Franchises and Buyouts
1. One of the advantages of buying a franchise is that the purchaser has access to a proven business
NAT: Analytic | Value Creation
REF: p. 109
OBJ: 4-2 TYPE: C
2. A franchise is typically a
Chapter 3Starting a Small Business
1. "Me, too" strategies are used by very few new ventures.
In reality, most new ventures (especially in service industries) are founded on "me, too" strategies.
REF: p. 72
NAT: Analytic | Value C