1. The most disturbing passage in the poem would have to be In one long yellow string I wound
three times around her little throat around, and strangled her. I feel it is the most disturbing
Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard
1. I feel like the strongest image in this poem is stanza 2 because it is the most descriptive line
the whole poem. I makes me picture the glimmering landscape and I can hear the droning
2. The question that the poems speaker asks the tiger over and over is. who created him? The
answer that is implied is that God created this beautiful yet destructive creature.
3. In the poem where the speaker wonde
1. Romeo and Juliet are from families that are rivals. They try to be together but everyone is
against their love. They decide to get married on a certain day but then it is moved up to the next day.
Juliet drinks poison and was found by her
Humanism had a great influence on British literature during the Renaissance period.
During the Renaissance period there was a major shift from focusing on the study of God to the
interest of humans. In classical literature there was a new interes