1.What is a deductible? How does a deductible affect insurance?
A deductible is the amount of money that the policyholder will pay before the
insurance company will pay on an insured loss.With a deductible, you are
responsible for paying a certain amount
1. What is a progressive tax system? How does it differ from a regressive tax
Progressive tax systems require those with higher incomes to pay a greater
proportion of their income in taxes. In other words, the more income people
1. What are municipal bonds? Describe two different types of municipal
Municipal bonds are debt securities issued by state or local governments to
pay for ongoing products such as roads, schools, and airports.
2. What is asset allo
1. What are the four categories that you need to separate your expenses
into? Which one do you think makes up most of your own expenses? Why?
Food and drink, entertainment, clothing, and Transportation. I think Food and
drinks take up the most of my expen
Unit Two: Lab Quest
Tales of the Museum
1. Describe three pieces of art found at the Louvre Museum. In your
description, include which type of art the piece is and identify at least one
element of art that is used in it.
-The vases of louis XV and Mary An
1. What is an art critique?
An art critique is simply an evaluation of an artwork.
2. In an art critique, what is the "describe" step? What is included in this step of the
The describe step is simply describing what you see,
1. What is Stonehenge? What is known about this monument (such as the date it
was created and what the monument might have originally looked like)?
A monuments that consists of an outer ring of smaller stones which surround the
inner cromlech. The Stonehe
1. Describe two of the three column styles found in ancient Greek architecture.
Doric style has a rounded echinus at the of the column joined to a abacus and has
flutings. The Corinthian order generally features two rows of leaves that fa
Mystery of a Masterpiece.
1. Describe the drawing that is at the center of the mystery. Identify at least two
elements or principles of art that are used in the drawing.
Its portrait of a mysterious women. It contains texture, to give the artwork a more
1. What is the average debt for individuals 22-29?
The average debt is $16,120.
2. Why is it important to think about "needs" and "wants"? What are the
differences between these?
Your needs are housing, food, clothing, etc. Wants are things not