Use the color requested. You may choose color if no color is requested.
Outer Membrane- I
Intermembrane Space- J
Inner Membrane- K
Starch Grain- P
Any pale color
Use the tables below to record the genotypes and phenotypes for each of your traits. Use
the trait handout to determine the phenotype.
Cell Cycle and Mitosis
THE CELL CYCLE
The cell cycle, or cell-division cycle, is the series of
events that take place in a eukaryotic cell between its formation
and the moment it replicates itself. These events can be divided
in two main parts: interphase
Cellular Respiration Study Guide
1. Most eukaryotic cells produce only about _ ATP Molecules per Glucose
2. What is the process by which glucose is converted to pyruvic acid?
3. At the begining of aerobic respiration, pyruvic acid
Codominant and Incomplete Dominance Dragon Practice
Write the definition of codominance below.
Write the definition of incomplete dominance below,
In dragons, the trait for eye shape is codominant. We will cross
There are four main classes of organic
(carbon) molecules that are essential for the
process of all living things. These macromolecules
are explained in Ch.3, but we will highlight each as
we go through the various top
Basic Atomic Structure Worksheet
1. The 3 particles of the atom are:
Their respective charges are:
2. The number of protons in one atom of an element determines the atoms_,
and the number of electrons determin
16.1 Darwins Voyage
- Darwin developed a scientific theory of _
that explains how modern organisms evolved over long periods of
time through descent from common ancestors.
- Charles Darwin was born in England on February 12, 1809. He
Name_ Date _ Period_
PHOTOSYNTHESIS STARTS WITH
1. Molecules that collect light energy are called _P_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
2. Chlorophyll a and b absorb _B_ _ _ _-_V_ _ _ _ _ _ and _R_ _ _ wavelengths of light
5. _C_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is the main light