Nova Southeastern University H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business & Entrepreneurship
Assignment for Course: TXX 5769 Submitted to: Prof. Robert H. Allen Submitted by: Ericka L. Tapia N00655632 2123 Barrington Manor Drive Apt # 207 Raleigh, NC 27612 919-32
1. Glycolysis takes place in the mitochondria of eukaryotic cells.
2. The net gain is 2 ATPs and @ NADHs per glucose molecule.
3. Chemiosmotic phosphorylation is the protein in the electron transport chain that promotes
the synthesis of ATP
1. The first law of thermodynamic is that energy cannot be created or destroyed it can only be
become a different form.
2. In an endergonic reaction energy is required to proceed but in a exergonic reaction energy is
3. The compone
1. Crossing over takes place in prophase 1 (late).
2. Homologous chromosomes are a matching pair of chromosomes that look alike and have the
same sequence of genes.
3. Mitosis occurs throughout the life cycle while meiosis only occurs only a
1. One component of the cell theory is that Robert Brown saw that in various organisms there
was a circular object which he called the nucleus.
2. Ribosomes are structures that create proteins.
3. One function of the rough endoplasmic reticu
Assignment # 8
1. During the anaphase of mitosis is when the spindle pulls sister chromatids toward opposite
poles of the cell.
2. In an animal cell, cytokinesis is a slight indent around the middle of the cell, the proteins
(actin, and myosin) contract s
When it comes to the Brazilian culture it is very diverse, due to having many nationalities.
When it comes to religion approximately 80% of Brazilians are Roman Catholic. In the 19 th century the
Catholic Religion was made the official religion of
1. The three main components of light are ultraviolet radiation, visible light, and infrared
2. In the chloroplast the light reactions of photosynthesis occurs in the thylakoid membrane.
However, the carbon reactions of photosynth
By Aida Narvaez
Global Business Perspectives
Instructor: Jason Lum
April 13, 2016
Globalization is an interesting phenomenon that has been happening in the world for a
very long time and keeps growing has the years
A Tell Tale Heart: Persuade yourself
Who can persuade you better to do something then your very own self? We all persuade
ourselves everyday weather its something as small as what you plan to eat, or as big as should I
kill this person. In the book Intern
Have you ever seen two people so in love that you can literally feel the love they share? Thats
the kind of love that everyone deserves to experience. But what if you find that love with
someone of the same sex? If the love is real it shouldnt matter whet
1. Griffith studied the bacterium streptococcus pneumonia. He found that heat killed type S did
not cause pneumonia but live type R and heat-killed type S mixed together can cause
2. There are three type of RNA they are messenger
1. In a non-polar covalent bond both atoms are identical. Therefore, they have the same
electronegativity. However, in a polar covalent bond one atom contains more electronegativity
than the other.
2. An isotope is a single element with diff