Quiz # 2
Your Name_ _
1. When you evaluate the quality of information, ideas and arguments presented by a
speaker, that is called critical listening.
2. When you analyze your audience, what are some of the things that you sh
1. Site where you can find Public Speaking Mistakes stresscure.com
2. Site that offers tips on how to use humor effectively www.public-speaking.org
3. Public service site established in 1996 to help potential speakers
4. Site that offers g
Your Name Is: _
Which Speech did you review?
What was the Introduction? A simple good evening, a short anecdote with a demanding
statement saying I promised I wouldnt call the president back. Captured attention.
What was the conclusion?