Duration 4 hours.
1) Indicate true or false. 10 pts
a) Vacuum tubes are fabricated in Integrated circuits - False
b) RAM and ROM are both random access memory - True
c) Polynomial form can be used to convert non-decimal numb
1) For exercises 21-25, mark answers true or false: 10pts
2) For exercise 1-6, match the word or acronym with the definition or the
appropriate blank: 12 pts
3) Gateway 4) Int
This assignment is related to Chapter 12
-1) If spreadsheet cells C1=2 ,C2=5 and C3=7 then whats the result of following formulas.
=SUM(C1,C3) = 9
=SUM(C1.c3) = 14
=count(c1.C3) = 3
2) Consider the following values for a spre
Q1) describe various kinds of control structures in programming
language . 10 pts
There are several types of control structures, While, Do.While, If, If.Else,
If control statements are single-entry/single-exit statements
1) Describe various software layers and give examples for each layer.
There are currently five layers of software that surround the hardware found on a computer. They are:
Machine Language - the basic instructions built into the h
NOTE: for all questions give examples to explain and be clear.
1. What is the significance of PATH variable in windows (what is it used for)? Explain with
example. . 10 pts
The PATH variable in Windows is used to contain several abso