1. I think that the world is overpopulated and crossing the tipping point will
eventually play its results out. However, based on recent statistics and
facts, the population is slowly plateauing and riding itself out which is an
Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui Lui
1. Coral reefs are formed in tropic waters where it is warm and clear. Living on Earth, we need to
protect the coral reefs. They are technically trop
1. In order to restore and sustain biodiversity in Yellowstone National Park, bringing back a
keystone species, the greyiwolf, is beneficial in various ways.
2. When an uncut primary forest has not had human activities or natural disasters harm the
Chapter Review : 7
An an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an
1. Wind is helpful; it is an indirect type of solar energy. This circulates heat,
moisture, nutrients, soil, as well as air pollutants. If wind is nonexist
1. The factors that contributed to the passengeripigeon extinction consist of habit loss and
2. Low level of extinction for a prolonged period of time results in background extinction.
Mass extinctionioccurs in a short period o
Chapters 1 & 2 Review Questions
1. What is exponential growth? Why is living in an exponential age a cause of concern for everyone living
on the planet?
Exponential growth is a growth with a rapidly increasing rate, in respect to the growing fin
Because of human interactions and multiple algal blooms, Lake Victorias ecological
processes have been disturbed. In the Nile perch, there is a rapid population increase as
well as a decrease in food.
In estuaries, the deep ocean
1. We should protect the American alligator because they have a significant role to play in the biodiversity.
They are keystone species that help maintain an ecosystems structure, function, and sustainability. These
alligators control fish from overpopula
Chapter 3 Review
1. It will reduce the earths vital biodiversity by destroying or degrading the habitats of many unique
species, thereby causing their premature extinction. It will help to accelerate climate change due to global
warming by eliminating lar