English 4 p.7
1. Psychology as a Science
A. Empirical methods
1. Empirical methods include the processes of collecting and organizing data and
drawing conclusions about those data
B. The problem of intuition
1. The results of
1. Remembering and Judging
1. Sometime memory can be wrong even though you think that there are right like for
2. One night a man broke into her apartment, put a knife to her throat, and raped her.
3. What are the environmental advantages of genetically modified foods?
And disadvantages of genetically modified foods?
Some of the advantage of genetically modified food would be the power to
create food for the current population and be able to modify
English 4, P.7
3 February 2016
The Arrival Part 2
In the second passage of the arrival the people traveling on the boat get down from the boat.
After getting down they discover that the place that they were traveling wasnt the same
Wonders of the Solar System Aliens
Answer the following questions based on the video watched in class.
1. In the Sea of Cortez 2 km beneath the surface exists an underwater city. List 2 alien characteristics of
English 4 p.7
One of the teachers that has had a major impact in my time during high school
would have to be Mr. Garma. Mr. Garma has been that teacher that I know that I
could go to and he would gladly have me in his cl
John Fitzgerald "Jack" Kennedy (JFK), (May 29, 1917 November 22, 1963), was an American
politician who served as the 35thPresident of the United States. His establishment of the Peace
Corps, Civil Rights Movement and increased U.S. invol