9th January 2016
My Smart goal Make- up Assignment
My Three Smart Goals:
1. Which of these three goals is the most important to you? Explain why?
The most significant g
Which number is equivalent to %.
Measured CGLS: B.EE.'I
Commentary: This question measures B.EE.1 because it assesses the students ability to know and apply the
pmperties of integer exponents to generate an equivalent numerical expression
SAT Subject Test - Math Level 2 Praccel
1) A game has 2 spinners. Spinner #1 has a probability of landing red of 213. And,
spinner #2 has a probability of landing red of 15.
What is the probability spinner #1 lands red AND spinner #2 does NO
13.The regular hexagon ABCDEF has area 1. What is the area oftriangle ABF? Express the
answer as a common fraction. (1 pt) Ans: 116
14. Marshall bikes 21 km to school in the morning. One day, at home, he realized he forgot his
jacket so he bik
"TS SAMPLE PAPER
National Aptitude Test (NAT)
Time :2 Hours Questions
Instructions: Please read the following instruction care fully before attempting the
i. There are IUD MCQs in the test= each carrying equal marks. Each correct
ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS
Combine like termsand add 5 to both sides
6x22 ' -'
Divide both sides by 6 " ,
3 I f ' ' l
The correct answer is H. The area of a triangle 1s
given by the formula A _ bh, where b represents
the base and h represents the _h
1. Circle the prime numbers: 0, L6 10, 49, 51 ,@, 871$, 91 and 93. (5 pts total)
2. What is 3!? (1 pt) Ans: 6
3. What is (3+ %) (i + E) as i) an improper fraction? ii) mixed fraction? iii) decimal? (3 pts)
Answers for i) % ii) 1% iii
What does the nanatar mast likelyr mean when he says he is net machine oriented?
A He has be use far machines.
He is afraid ta aperate machines.
C He has net seen vet-J.F n'rarnlr atachines.
D He itnaws little about haw mad-lines wor
MENTAL MATHS SHEET 6:3
1) $5 + it
2) Convert 1 91 into a decimal
3) lam between 20 and 30. I am a multiple of both 3 and 4. Who am I?
4) Round 5.824 to the nearest whole number.
5) 4 x 7 = 30 _
5) Find 3/5 of 35
Math 12D, Winter 2mm Final Ebcaminatinn Page 3 9f 11
[In] [4 paints] Amume that the value of Karens 51115311111311 eta-ck is given by a. mutin;
11011er compounding model; i.e. eeeume E'Et = fine. Find the formula for Km.
01$th 1' to 1- decimal pla
Name. ' ' ~
Mark the best answer.
Find the missing part far exercis
@ _ 2. There are Bjars. ejars
w have jelly. The rest have
0 0. u peanut buttersHaw many -
W"r Idknaw whale jars have peanut butter?
3. Use cubes ta salve. Choose the number sentence t
33 Pedro left home this morning at the time shown on the clock below.
Tina left home 20 minutes after Pedro left. Carlos left home 18 minutes after
Tina left. At what time did Carlos leave home this morning?
A 7:57 am.
C 8:38 am.