Patient Movement Operations
Preparing a Landing Zone
Medical Evacuation Request
To hear audio, click RQWKHLFRQ
Medical Evacuation (MEDEVAC) and casualty care are
1. Recognize the characteristics and data of an M240B machine gun.
2. Specify operating principles of an M240B machine gun, actions taken to correct
malfunctions or stoppages, and clearing procedures.
3. Describe the types and use
1. Describe in detail the setup, control, preparation, and difference between predetermined and hasty landing zones, landing sites, and landing points.
2. Describe the contents of a landing zone brief.
3. Describe the contents of a
1. Explain the reasons for decontamination and the types and forms of
2. Identify the four principles of decontamination.
3. Differentiate the four levels of decontamination.
4. Explain immediate decontamination oper
THE DEFINITIVE TENT CAMP LAYOUT GOUGE
Box or Heart Method. Clearing Mines, Booby traps, enemy and friendlies in area.
Stealth until element of surprise is blown, then move forward quickly to control are
1. State the roles and responsibilities of convoy personnel.
2. Describe typical convoy configurations, both large and small.
3. State the importance of communication as it applies to convoys, and the various
1. Identify and briefly describe commands that a Seabee unit can be attached to
during combat operations.
2. Identify and briefly describe the rear area security (RAS) organization.
3. Identify the importance of the COC and the loc
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT INSPECTION FORM
FIRE DEPARTMENT: _
DATE OF PURCHASE: _
INSPECTED BY: _
Tag Indicating Coat meets NFPA Standard?
If not, Is there a tag indicating coat meets any standard?
Which Standard?: _
1. Define first aid and identify the general first aid rules.
2. Define basic life support.
3. Recognize the signs of airway obstruction and describe the steps necessary to
clear the airway.
4. Recognize and describe the steps nec
1. Identify principles and techniques of rifle marksmanship, including sighting and
aiming, shooting positions, trigger control, and estimating wind speed.
2. Identify principles and techniques of pistol marksmanship, including si
Prior to starting this PQS select Help from the Acrobat
Reader Menu Bar. Next, select Acrobat Reader Help. This
screen provides you with various selections which will
allow you to become familiar wit
Specify the correct procedures for clearing, field stripping, and firing an M16
Point out the correct and safe procedures for preparing ammunition for loading
and firing the M16 rifle.
Specify the correct procedure
1. Identify types of hand grenades and specify their components, principles of
operation, uses, and procedures for throwing and handling them safely.
2. Specify the purpose of land mines and the methods of detonating and proper
NAVOSH SAFETY WALK-THROUGH CHECKLIST
OPNAVINST 5100.23 series
OPNAVINST 5100.19 series
Code of Federal Regulations (29 CFR)
National Fire Protection Association Codes
Work center floors clean and