Mission, Vision, Values and
Leandra E. Hagen
Professor Andres Hinojosa
Mission, values and Vision are
They determine a companys
The mission statement shows
Comparing the models of Feudalism:British and French
The basic government and society in Europe during the middle ages was based around the feudal
system. Small communities were formed around the local lord and the manor. The lord owned the land
NAVY EXPEDITIONARY COMBAT COMMAND
1575 GATOR BLVDI SUITE 150
VIRGINIA BEACH. VA 23459-3024
NAVY EXPEDITIONARY COMBAT COMMAND PACIFIC
258 MAKALAPA DR. BLDG 396A
PEARL HARBOR. HI 96860-3121
NAVOSH SAFETY WALK-THROUGH CHECKLIST
OPNAVINST 5100.23 series
OPNAVINST 5100.19 series
Code of Federal Regulations (29 CFR)
National Fire Protection Association Codes
Work center floors clean and
ARMY TM 9-1005-313-23&P
AIR FORCE TO 11W2-6-5-2
MARINE CORPS TM 08670A/09712-23&P/2C
(INCLUDING REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST)
MACHINE GUN, 7.62 MM, M240, PN 11826290
SMALL ARMS AND SPECIAL
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
This Manual Supersedes NAVSEA SW010-AD-GTP-010,
Dated 30 September 1999
DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT E: Distributio
NAVY TACTICAL REFERENCE PUBLICATION
EDITION AUG 2003
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE;
Chapter 01 Organizational Behavior: The Quest for PeopleCentered Organizations and Ethical Conduct
True / False Questions
1. People-centered practices are associated with higher profits and lower
2. Power can be provided to e
Patient Movement Operations
Preparing a Landing Zone
Medical Evacuation Request
To hear audio, click RQWKHLFRQ
Medical Evacuation (MEDEVAC) and casualty care are
1. Recognize the characteristics and data of an M240B machine gun.
2. Specify operating principles of an M240B machine gun, actions taken to correct
malfunctions or stoppages, and clearing procedures.
3. Describe the types and use
1. Describe in detail the setup, control, preparation, and difference between predetermined and hasty landing zones, landing sites, and landing points.
2. Describe the contents of a landing zone brief.
3. Describe the contents of a
DEMONSTRATE proper procedures for
loading and unloading the M500 Shotgun.
DEMONSTRATE the proper procedures
for Sling Arm Transport of the M500
DEMONSTRATE the correct pr
Task 03-03: Boat Characteristics- Boat Construction
Name and define 3 types of hulls:
Displacement: displaces water so hull settles down in water
Planning: skims along the surface of the water
Semi-displacement: combination of both displacement and
1. Explain the reasons for decontamination and the types and forms of
2. Identify the four principles of decontamination.
3. Differentiate the four levels of decontamination.
4. Explain immediate decontamination oper
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
THE BASIC SCHOOL
MARINE CORPS TRAINING COMMAND
CAMP BARRETT, VIRGINIA 22134-5019
APPLICATION I AND II
Basic Officer Course
Task 02-02: First Aid
A. First Aid
1. Roles and Responsibilities of the Crew Member:
Make sure that the Unit Commander is aware of any situation that occurs
Contact the watch stander so that they can call and request for emergency medical assistance
THE DEFINITIVE TENT CAMP LAYOUT GOUGE
Box or Heart Method. Clearing Mines, Booby traps, enemy and friendlies in area.
Stealth until element of surprise is blown, then move forward quickly to control are
Task 01-01: Crew Fatigue
Describe the situations that may cause fatigue:
Operating in extreme hot/cold weather conditions
Eye strain from hours of looking through sea-sprayed blurred windshields
The effort of holding on/maintaining balance
M9 Service Pistol
STATE the rules required for safe handling and
firing of small arms.
STATE the four general safety rules which are the
foundation for responsible weapons handling.
1. State the roles and responsibilities of convoy personnel.
2. Describe typical convoy configurations, both large and small.
3. State the importance of communication as it applies to convoys, and the various
Rifle Marksmanship and Presentation
DEMONSTRATE the proper firing
positions for an M16 Rifle.
DRY FIRE an M16 Rifle using proper sight
alignment and trigger control.
DEMONSTRATE the proper proc
1. Identify and briefly describe commands that a Seabee unit can be attached to
during combat operations.
2. Identify and briefly describe the rear area security (RAS) organization.
3. Identify the importance of the COC and the loc
How to enter a Stationary Security Zone in the Chart Plotter
1) Enter the waypoint function and drop a waypoint by cursor at the HVAs Latitude
2) Edit that waypoint and scroll to the bottom of the screen and enter the distance
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT INSPECTION FORM
FIRE DEPARTMENT: _
DATE OF PURCHASE: _
INSPECTED BY: _
Tag Indicating Coat meets NFPA Standard?
If not, Is there a tag indicating coat meets any standard?
Which Standard?: _
COMPUTING TIME SPEED AND DISTANCE
3 MIN RULE:
6 MIN RULE:
1 NM = 2000 YDS
0.1 NM = 200 YDS
0.01 NM = 20 YDS
0.001 NM = 2 YDS
S = D/100, D = Sx100. (D MUST BE IN YDS)
S = D x 10, D = S/10. (D MUST BE IN NM)
25 KNOTS FOR 3 MIN = 2500 YDS
25 KNOTS F
1. Define first aid and identify the general first aid rules.
2. Define basic life support.
3. Recognize the signs of airway obstruction and describe the steps necessary to
clear the airway.
4. Recognize and describe the steps nec