Current Events Resources
Click on Money; use print option on bottom
Click on Money; use print icon on left
www.pressofatlanticcity.com Click on Business; use print option at top
Anything; use printer optio
Your Name Life Span
1. Change your orientation to landscape
2. Title your Life Span (Include your name)
3. Useful tools:
a. Insert, Shapes (use the shift key to make it straight!)
b. Insert, Textbox (for your short term and long term goals)
c. Insert, Tex
Supply and Demand
Understanding the laws of supply and demand are central to understanding how the capitalist
economy operates. Since we rely on market forces instead of government forces to distribute
goods and services there must be some method
Supply and Demand
1. What are the 3 main factors of demand?
2. Explain all 3 factors of demand with the product: Ipod. Have one factor not be met and, therefore, no
demand for the product.
3. What is advertisings role in demand?
4. Which factor of
By CHARLES DUHIGG
How Companies Learn Your Secrets
1. Provide 3 details of Andrew Poles background.
2. How do most people shop (according to the article)?
3. Why AND how do parents shopping routines change?
4. What are 2 products that women buy that woul
CONSUMER BILL OF RIGHTS
1. Provide 3 recent recalls and the hazard for each
2. If you, as a Consumer, want to report an unsafe product, what information would you need to complete the
1. On June 14, Tasha applied for a job at Job Center. Complete the W-4 Form based on the
Tasha R. Miller
285 Linden Avenue
Anytown, US 00100
Single and lives at home with parents
Tax Experts Best Tips to Save you Money
1. According to this article, what does Aim for zero mean in regards to taxes?
2. If you do receive a refund, what are 5 areas that you should put that money towards?
3. Why do they suggest having em
Tax experts' best tips to save you money
Nobody expects you to know everything about income taxes. With the Internal Revenue Code about five times