Chapter 2 Hands-On Assignments
1. Display a list of all data contained in the BOOKS table.
2. List the title only of all books available in inventory, using the BOOKS table.
3. List the title and publication date for each book
Exam Study Guide
Saturday, September 10, 2016
Oracle 11g SQL Exam 02
The majority of operations performed on
Chapter 5 Hands-On Assignments
To perform the following assignments, refer to the tables created in the JLDB_Build_5.sql script at the
beginning of the chapter.
1. Add a new row in the ORDERS table with the following data: Ord
Chapter 3 Hands-On Assignments
1. Create a new table containing the category code and description for the categories of
books sold by JustLee Books. The table should be called CATEGORY, and the columns
should be CatCode and CatDesc. The CatCode column sho
Chapter 1 Hands-On Assignments
To perform assignments 1 to 5, refer to the table structures in Figure 1-5 and the table listings in
1. Which tables and fields would you access to determine which book titles have be
JustLee Books has become the exclusive distributor for a number of books. The company now needs to
assign sales representatives to retail bookstores to handle the new distribution duties. For these
assignments, create new tables to su
Q: Which of the following is used to recover encrypted files if the encryption key is lost or damaged?
EFS maintenance agent
EFS recovery agent *
EFS repair agent
EFS restore agent
Q: Which of the following statements regarding auditing and A
Office 2016 myitlab:grader Instructions
EX16_XL_CH02_GRADER_CAP_HW - Inland Jewelers 1.1
You are an account manager for Inland Jewelers, a regional company that makes custom class rings
for graduating seniors. Your super
VMware vSphere 6
Test Chapter 1
In a physical data center, inefficiencies arise because the physical computers are vastly over-utilized.
Order the steps required to provision a physical server.
Procure new hardware
Place it in
1. To use NAP with DHCP, which server do you need to install NPS on? The DHCP server
2. What remediation servers should you include? Antivirus management servers and Windows
3. Which options
1. In which OU was the account created? Managed Service Accounts
2. Why is the $ used? Managed Service Accounts are similar to computer accounts.
Lab Review Questions
1. In Exercise 15.2, what are the minim
1. What tool is included with Windows 8 that will help you connect to the DirectAccess server
when you have problems and can be used to perform diagnostics for client access to Direct
Access? Network Connectivity Assistant (NCA)
1. What is the primary tool to manage DNS in Windows? DNS Manager console
2. What is needed to perform secure dynamic updates? Active Directory-Integrated zone
3. How do y
1. By looking at the current logs, what security events are being captured? Vary different the only
will always the same is the logon and logoff
2. Are they any audit policy settings configured for the Default Domain Policy? no
3. Are t
1) What folder does the %windir% folder represent? Windows folder or C:\Windows
2) What option would you pick to store the database on SQL server? the WID database
3) After synchronizing from another WSUS server,
1. Because we allow everyone full control, how do you make sure the shared files are secure? With
the NTFS permissions.
2. What is the default location for the share folder? Is the C:\DFSRoots\Shares
3. What is the name of