Directions: Read each question carefully and answer all parts. Answer each question on the loose-leaf
provided. Good luck. Have a great summer.
1.) Use the Heinz dilemma to describe Kohlbergs Stages of moral development.
Why we need Forensic Science
Marc Green PhD
Ronald Cotton: A Case of Mistaken
In two separate incidents in July 1984 (Burlington,
NC), an assailant broke into an apartment, severed
phone wires, sexually assaulted a woman, and
searched through he
Chapter 14 and 15 Introduction
Psychological Disorders and Treatment
1. It is difficult to define abnormal behavior. How does the medical model attempt
to define abnormal behavior?
2. Describe the three criteria for abnormal behavior.
Psychological Disorders and Therapy Review Sheet
1. What is the medical model explanation for abnormal behavior?
Explain Thomas Szaszs objection to the medical model.
3. What three criteria must be present in order for a psychological dis
ALL WORK MUST BE HAND WRITTEN AND BE COMPLETED
I. History and Approaches (24%)
1. Describe and compare different theoretical approaches in explaining behavior. Include names and
basic principles of each approach. USE GOOD PSYCH
September 7, 2010
REVISED DEPARTMENTAL GRADING POLICY
MR. Salisburys Classroom Policy
Marking Period Projects/Reports = 50%
Quizzes/Class work = 20%
Tests/Homework = 30%
EXTRA CREDIT ASSIGNMENTS MA
PSYCHOLOGY VOCABULARY LIST
1. Independent Variable- factor that is manipulated by the researcher to determine the effects on
2. Dependent Variable- factor that can be changed or measured
3. Survey- a research technique for acqu
Intro. To Psychology Syllabus
Chapter 1 -Psychology as the study of human behavior and mental processes. -Psychologists seek to observe, describe, explain, predict, and modify behavior. -Major fields of psychology. Clinical, development, etc -History of p
ChApTeR 9. ReViEw
FIND SOMEBODY WHO.
1. KNOWS THE PSYCHOLOGIST WHO PROPOSED THE IDEA OF EMOTIONAL
INTELLIGENCE, WHICH HE CONSIDERED IMPORTANT TO JOB SUCCESS? _ 2. KNOWS HOW CHARLIE CHANGED DURING THE MOVIE "RAIN MAN"_ 3. KNOWS THE DEFINITION OF AUT
December 11, 2012
Dissolving Ionic Compounds
Seeing things dissolve in water is a macroscopic phenomenon (observable
by the naked eye).
Chemistry is concerned with what happens at the submicroscopic level