unit 3 lab
1. Was there a real King Arthur? Explain your answer.
There is nothing that proves King Arthur's Existence But there's also
nothing to prove he didn't exist. His legend is very famous for many
2. Is King Arthur a hero? Why o
unit 3 text
1. What are three of the universal characteristics of a hero based on what
you have learned in this unit?
Ive learned in this unit, three universal characteristics of a hero. One
characteristic is some type of specia
1. In the Navajo creation myth, who were the first six beings? Who
occupied the Second World? What did the Water Monster of the Third
World do to get back his child?
The first six beings were First man, first woman, salt woman, fire
Myths, Folktales, and Fairy Tales
1. In the Myths from around the World section, read through the various
myths from different parts of the world. What similarities do you notice in the
myths? Are the myths influenced by the culture that they are from? Wh
1. How important were the gods and goddesses to mythological beliefs?
The mythological beliefs of many cultures revolve around the single
belief that their gods and goddesses made the earth,and
everything/one in it, and each god rules a different aspect
1. How do myths and legends shape a society?
A lot of myths and legends explain or tell the history of communities.
primitive myths, pagan myths, and sacred myths are different global
myths used to create beliefs and morals to shape the
unit 4 text
1. What key roles do animals play in legends and mythology? Choose one to
describe in detail.
In my opinion the most common animals play in a myth is the
antagonist. The antagonist is the beast that needs to be
Ancient Egyptian Mythology
1. Who killed Osiris? Why?
Seth killed Osiris because he was jealous of him and he wanted to rule
2. Where did Osiris go?
Osiris went down into the underworld.
3. Who is Horus?
Horus id Osiriss son who battled s
Unit 4 lab
Dragon Chronicles <- your first lab link
1. What are some of the characteristics of dragons in myths and legends?
Rons description of dragons is, they can fly, spit fire, live forever, they
guard gold, and they can eat people.