I. Religious Faith: Eachmemberofthegroupmustchooseareligiousfaithtofollow:
II. Religious Obligations: Showevidencethatyouhaveinvestigatedthetypeofreligious
Know consequences for Sexual Activity
- Unplanned Pregnancy
Know what STD and STI stand for
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Infection
Why are STDs known as a silent epidemic?
- Symptoms are often unnoticed, and some STDs have
The Identification Verification Policy
requires that all documents provided must
total at least _6_ points.
When showing your identification documents,
you must present at least _1_ Primary
document, _1_ Secondary and no more than
_2_ documents that
1. What should you do when turning from a two-lane road onto a four-lane
Yield to the oncoming traffic, turn into the left lane and then move to the
right lane when it is safe.
Range of high beams _500_ feet.
Range of low beams _350_ feet.
1. Bright (high) beams are used when:
Open country driving
2. Dim (driving) beam are used when:
Between one-half hour after sunset until one-half hour before sunrise, when visibility is less than
500 feet, when using windshield wipers or when encountering
1. What is a controlled intersection?
One where a traffic signal or sign, police officer or pavement marking regulates the flow
2. When driving in reverse, there are five things you should do; what are they?
Put foot on brake, car in reverse, p
1. What is the speed limit for business districts?
2. Any motorist caught doing more than 10 mph over the speed limit will be
subjected to what type of fine?
3. What does NJ law say about passing?
4. Define a controlled intersection and describe who has t
1. What class does a Basic Drivers License fall under?
2. Once a person is issued their basic license, how often do they have to renew it?
3. List all of the restrictions associated with a NJ provisional license.
4. What tests must you pass before you can