TAKE HOME QUIZ
PART ONE: Draw a line connecting the term(s) in the left column with the matching
description in the right column.
unit of frequency
time for one oscillation
1. A force of 22 N was used to push box 8.3
WORK, POWER, & ENERGY
m along the oor. How much work was done?
2. What is the power of a winch that can do 5.2 x 105
J of work in 5.35 seconds?
3. If a crane d
VELOCITY VS TIME GRAPHS
1. When does the car travel at a constant speed?
2. What happens at 32 seconds?
0 10 seconds, 22 26 seconds, 56 58 seconds
The car stops
3. What is the highest velocity of the car during the
GROUP WORK QUESTIONS
NAMES: hay DATE:
1. A motorboat heads due east at 12.0 111/3 across a river that ows towards the south with a
current of 3.50 111/3.
A. What is the resultant veloci of the boat?
ca Grants": Jim 12.25 [2. 5W;
Fill in the Blank
Work is measured in _ .
_ is the rate of work.
Power is measured in _ .
1 hp = _ Watts.
In the power equation, W stands for _ .
What is the power of a motor that can exert a force of 7500 N over 25.5 m i