Lab Assignment #1
Use the chart below to rate the items from 1-5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest) in terms
of each type of utility. Then, write a brief explanation under each ranking. The first item has been done
for you as an example.
1. To accommodate different segments of a target market a company must learn to be adjustable.
For example, Nike has ad campaigns that are meant to specifically target hardcore athletes, while
on the other hand they have ad campaigns that target the avera
1. Money makes the exchange process a lot easier because you dont always have to find
something to trade.
2. In my family photos I just got the perceived value is very high to my family, but the real
value is very low because it is just paper with ink on
1. Technology has allowed marketing in sports to become much more specialized and reach a much more
targeted audience. Television stations for example are showing many different sports at one time and
social media followings for specific sports.
2. An fra
1. When I googled Tiger woods on the shopping tab of google I did not have any video games show
up. I googled Golden state warriors and when I hit the shopping tab a lot of Stephen curry
jerseys and shirts came up and a lot of clothes that h
1. Customers are price conscious where fans are usually more willing to pay top dollar. Customers
are less likely to become walking advertisements where fans often buy clothes or accessories
with the brand on them. Customers seek to be satisfied where fan