Name: Bergen Conaway
Project Name: Rock-Paper-Scissors Project
Requirements and Constraints (What does the program need to do?):
1)One NPC, One Player
2)Player chooses value
3)Program uses Random Number Generator
4)Program shows what player cho
Simple Gear Train
1. Input and Output shafts were parallel.
2. Drive was the one with the handle and the driven was the one without the handle.
9. Yes it is reversible.
1) What does the program do?
It is a conversation between sprites.
2) How does the user make the program work?
When you click the green flag the dialogue between the sprites start.
3) How did I use broadcast messages and my original block?
I broadcasted t
Introduction1. What is the first thing you notice about how this book is written that makes it different from other books
you have read?
2. In the opening line Steve states that, The best time to cry is at night. Why does he think this? Do you
1. Provide the following biographical information: birthdate; birthplace;
Birthdate: January 19 ,1809
Birthplace: Boston, MA
Death Date: October 7, 1849
2. What tragic childho
October 31, 2016
The Fallacious Flaws Feminism Facilitates
One of the biggest questions that come up when talking about Third Wave Feminism is
whether or not women make less money than men? The answer is s
1. Two books with different masses fall off the same bookshelf. As they fall which
has more kinetic energy and why? _
2. How can the gravitational potential energy of an object be changed?
3. How is energy stored in food? _ is
The Treasure of Lemon Brown
By: Walter Dean Myers
What is something that you treasure? Why is it important
1. Preview the text by looking at the pictures and reading the captions.
What do you predict this story
Monday, July 6 1-44
How does the jail setting affect tone? Mood? Theme?
How does the author show the tone of the the jail cell at night?
Describe Steve Harmon. What kind of a person is he?
Describe how the sett
Name: Bergen Conaway
Objective: RL #7 Analyze the extent to which a filmed or live production of a story stays faithful to or
departs from the text, including evaluating choices made by the director.
Directions: Complete the graphic organizer below as we
Oprah and Elie Wiesel at Auschwitz
While viewing the video, please complete the information needed to answer each
question or close reading sentence listed below.
Describe what Oprah and Elie are wearing and what you see in the opening scene.
Human Disturbance in Biodiversity
To determine how varying levels of human disturbance are related to the biodiversity of
ants. Students will design a controlled experiment to compare the biodiversity of ants in
three areas with varying degrees