Bulldozer Graphing Directions
A. Getting your distance average
a. Create your column titles
b. Enter your data
c. In box D2 click and enter =Average( then highlight B2-C2. Click
d. Drag your first average down to average the rest of your data
What is the definition of:
1. Work- fxd; the amount of force it takes to
11. Inclined plane- slanted diagonal plane.
move an object.
Increases distance and decreases force; like
2. Power- w/t the amount of work done in a
period of time
12. Wedge- 2
1. The factor in an experiment that is changed by the scientist is the _ .
2. A test of a hypothesis is a(n) _.
3. A rule that stat
1. An apple that has a mass of 0.10 kg has the same mass wherever it is. The amount
of matter that makes up the apple (depends on, does not depend on) the location
of the apple. It has the same resistance to acceleration wherever it is its inertia
Section 8.3 Newtcnas laws Exercise hitma Problems
Include a) a sketch, b)pr0per equation, c)snbstitution with units and d)calculated answer-
1. Whatis the net force required for a 1600 kg automobile to accelerate forward at 2.0 113/32
2. What is th