AP Biology-Chapter 52 Guided Reading-Population Ecology
1. Define Population Ecology-
1. How can an ecologist estimate the number of individuals in a population?
2. What are four factors that can add or remove m
AP Biology-Chapter 53 Guided Reading- Community Ecology
Overview1. What is a community?
Section 53.12. What are considered to be interspecific interactions?
3. What are 5 possible types of interactions that can link species?
4. When do
AP Biology-Chapter 54 Guided Reading-Ecosystems
Overview1. Define ecosystem-
Section 54.12. How do each of the following apply to ecosystems?
a. principle of conservation of energy-
b. 2nd law of thermodynamics-
3. Define and provide a
AP Biology-Chapter 55 Guided Reading-Conservation Biology and Restoration Ecology
Overview1. Define :
Conservation biologyRestoration ecology-
Section 55.12. List and describe the three levels of biological diversity?
3. What is the di
AP Biology-Chapter 50 Guided Reading-An Introduction to Ecology and the Biosphere
Section Overview (The Scope of Ecology):
1. Define the term Ecology.
2. What are the three questions that ecologists often ask about organisms?
AP Biology-Chapter 51 Guided Reading- Behavioral Ecology
Overview1. Define Behavioral Ecology
Section 51.12. What does an Animals Behavior Consist of?
3. Define and give an example question:
a) Proximate Questions b) Ultimate Questions