INDIVIDUAL SALES PRESENTATION
Each student will be responsible for an individual sales presentation. Failure to do
this assignment will result in an F for this quarter.
The product will be chosen by the student, but must be appropriate for school
Your team has been put in charge of creating everything on this island. You must strive to
do the best for the population of your island and to be environmentally correct. The
activity is worth 100 points. You will be graded on how well and cr
SALES PRESENTATION PACKET
Please answer the following questions as they relate to the product
you will be using in your sales presentation:
1. Describe the sales setting or situation:
a. Name of the product:
b. Type of store where the product migh
Black Friday Summary
1. What was the amount of money spent before Black Friday?
2. What was the amount of money spent after Black Friday?
3. How much of a savings did you have?
4. Do you think people will be willing to give up on patronage when they
To compare and contrast pricing policies at two competing
stores. Determine why differences exist in their pricing
policies, and evaluate possible consequences of these
Choose ten products that are sold