FINAL PAPER GRADE
RESEARCH PAPER RUBRIC
(If Student Fails to Turn in Paper Grade is 0)
NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC SCHOOLS' GRADUATION PROJECT RUBRIC
The final draft of the Graduation Project re
THE 12 ENGLISH TENSES!
Conjugate for subject I and verb walk
IMPORTANT CONSTRUCTION NOTES:
1. Perfect Tense formed by using a form of the verb to have
*present (has or have)
2. Progressive Tense formed by using a form of to be +
Frankenstein Vocab Quiz: Part B
CP English 12
benevolence inclemency benevolence fastidious slough panegyric
lineaments draught etymology omen penury rustic mariner
not kind or merciful.
Insights into literature and life
What is a contradiction?
When two things are said to coexist,
but (in fact), they do not line up.
For example, when we say one thing
and do another.
Examples of Contradictions
When you turn
AP English: Literature and Composition
Mrs. Courtney Warner
Course Website: Google Site
The Bedford Introduction to Literature- 8th Ed.
By Micheal Myers
Hamlet - Theme
Hamlet finds this skull, and it
prompts him to think about how
fleeting out time is on earth.
THE GHOST OF KING HAMLET
The ghost of Hamlet's father is
an intrusion of the dead into the
lives of the living. It signifies
NOTES ON HAMLET, ACTS IV-V
1. Course themes of identity and self-exploration
2. Figurative language (literary devices and their significance)
3. Shakespearean structure
4. Shakespeares personal influences
5. Shakespeares time period influences
*Worksheet: Missing Information:
1. At the beginning of the play.normal order of things:
- Just talking about the death of King Hamlet (Ghost). Disrupted society- tipped the scale
(between good and evil) more the side of evil. This creates a ripple effect