CCD FINAL REVIEW
1. Write the ancient word for Catholicity and hat does it
It means the church is present everywhere in the world.
The ancient word is Universality.
2. Name our Arch Bishop, Bishops, and our Vicar
Arch BishopBishopsVicar- Father Ligo
1980 Olympics: USSR invade Afghanistan, Boycott led by U.S in protest of invasion
1984 Olympics: Boycott led by USSR protested that attitude of American government wasnt fair
Arms Race: competition between U.S and Soviet Union to create more powerful weap
1. Which resource is considered nonrenewable?
(1) wind power (3) moving water (2) solar energy (4) fossil fuels
2. Which energy source is considered nonrenewable?
(1) oil (3) sunlight (2) moving water (4) biomass
3. A lamp converts electrical energy to li
Civil War Scavenger Hunt
1. The American Civil War took place from 1861 to 1865.
2. South Carolina was the 1st to secede in 1860 after Abraham Lincoln won the election.
3. Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Texas were the 6 states that
S.S FINAL EXAM PRACTICE
1. What is Immigration?
a. journalists that wrote about bad or corrupt conditions
b. the act of moving from one country to another
c. developed by a man named Adam Smith
d. prevent spread of communism
2. What are muckrakers?
100 Effects of Alcohol on the Body
1. Alcoholics can develop anemia because of bad nutrition
2. Slurred or incoherent speech
3. Redness of fact during or after periods of consumption
4. Heavy drinking can cause amnesia because drinking can damage y
10 Interesting Facts: Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
1. Henriettas birth name was Loretta Pleasant
2. Dr. Gey obtained a supply of cervical cancer tissue from Henrietta and grew it in the
laboratory. Once he realized that these cells were immortal, he s