Regents Examination in
Geometry (Common Core)
Selected Questions with Annotations
THE STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT /
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK / ALBANY, NY 12234
New York State Testing Program
Regents Examination in Geometry (Common
YEAR END REVIEW FOR THE EARTH SCIENCE REGENTS
Observations are facts derived from the environment by using the five senses. Ex: The book is yellowish.
In inferences are conclusio
Joy to the World
Repeat, repeat the sounding joy
Joy to the world
He rules the world with truth and grace
The lord is come
And makes the nations prove
Let earth receive her king
The glories of his righteousness
Let every heart prepare Hi
The Inside Story
Aim: What wer
Do Now: How would you feel if you were
separated from your family?
Holocaust, Germany and WWll
Concentration and Death Camps Quiz
Directions: Read each question carefully and circle the best choice. Circle the date.
1. What other religious group did the Nazis detain and kill in the c
1. Republic: A form of government in which sovereignty rests with the people, as opposed
to a king or monarch.
2. Limited Government: government outline where any more than minimal governmental
intervention in personal libertie
AP US Government
Civil Liberties- Constitutionally protected freedoms of all persons against government
Civil Rights- Constitutional rights of all people, not just citizens, to due process and the
equal protection of the laws.
1. The pertinent question regarding civil rights is whether the government has the authority to
treat different people differently and whether such different treatments are reasonable.
2. Black leaders publicized th
1. Advice and Consent: Terms in the Constitution describing the U.S. Senate's power to
review and approve treaties and presidential appointments
2. Agenda setting: The process of forming the list of matters that policymakers intend to
The Judiciary: How the Judicial Review transformed the Judicial branch?
14th amendment linked states and bill of rights, led to many more state and local laws being
picked up by the Supreme Court.
The power of the courts to declare laws u